Two questions about Sylvan Library :
1. When you get two Sylvan under your control, at your draw phase, are you able to draw FIVE cards and then choose one with the possibility of taking the four others in your hand for 16 points of life ?
2. When you get a Sylvan and a Library of Alexandria under your control and four cards in hand at the beginning of your turn, are you able to use the LoA ability when you use the Sylvan at the draw phase ?
1. You resolve them separately. You can do it, but you have to draw two extra off the first to dig to the "second layer." Unless you pay life, you see the same cards.
2. No because you'd have to play Library in the middle of Sylvan still resolving, which is illegal.
1. Why play with 2 Sylvans?
2. Just pay 8 life and use your Library (possibly in your opponents turn)
1. I wanted to try this in an Enchanteress Deck.